The election of Barack Obama did far more than put the better candidate in the big chair – it kept a woefully bad one out. The details that have begun coming out regarding how unprepared Sarah Palin was to hold the vice-presidency are astounding.
It is frightening that Sarah Palin almost became VP of the USA. If you think that she is stupid think again..
Sarah Palin is scary. She’s horrifying!
You’ll get more idea after watching this another stupid act of Palin, the mind boggles how she was even selected to run.
She’s horrifying in the sense that a 10 year old behind the wheels of a car is horrifying, or in the sense that leaving a baby alone near a fire or electricity hazard is terrifying. It is obvious to the world that she was not ready for this job (She didn’t even know that Africa is a continent, not a country!). And yet, the workings of the modern world are such that in one of the most advanced of countries, someone such as Sarah Palin came this close to being a heartbeat away from the most powerful position on Earth.
This is terrifying indeed.
If the world were a car with a half-functioning break running fast in a high traffic street, would we want someone who doesn’t know how to drive behind the wheel?
The greatness of Obama’s victory will overshadow the deep design flaws in United States sociopolitical systems. Yes it is true that history was made, but don’t forget the threat that passed right over our head.
Some more of devastating quotes from/about Sarah Palin!
- “I can see Russia from my house!”
- “As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border.”
- “Ohh, good, thank you, yes.” –Sarah Palin, after a notorious Canadian prank caller complimented her on the documentary about her life
- “When you think about it, Alaska is also near the North Pole, so she must also be friends with Santa.” ―Jon Stewart, on claims that Alaska’s proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience
- “The difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull: lipstick, Prada shoes, a Gucci handbag, and a few $3,000 suits” ―from David Letterman’s “Top Ten Sarah Palin Excuses for Spending $150,000 on Clothes”
- “It’s like a really bad Disney movie. The hockey mom, you know, ‘oh, I’m just a hockey mom’… and she’s facing down President Putin… It’s totally absurd… it’s a really terrifying possibility… I need to know if she really thinks that dinosaurs were here 4,000 years ago. I want to know that, I really do. Because she’s gonna have the nuclear codes.” – ―actor Matt Damon
- “They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan.”
- “I’m the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can’t.
And the roll of honour goes to..
- “That’s why I say I, like every American I’m speaking with, were ill about this position that we have been put in. Where it is the taxpayers looking to bail out. But ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the health care reform that is needed to help shore up our economy. Um, helping, oh, it’s got to be about job creation, too. Shoring up our economy, and getting it back on the right track. So health care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions, and tax relief for Americans, and trade — we have got to see trade as opportunity, not as, uh, competitive, um, scary thing, but one in five jobs created in the trade sector today. We’ve got to look at that as more opportunity. All of those things under the umbrella of job creation.” – when asked about why govt is spending on bailout rather than health care, housing, gas and groceries!!!!!!